artem-beliaikin-SgDxA6RWyw0-unsplash (1)


If you are separated by distance from your ex partner and/or your child/ren or you need mediation to assist you with any other matters Experienced Mediators can help you with our:

  • Experience and expertise in International Mediation Services

  • Experience in Hague Convention Cases

  • Options to offer an interpreter service

  • Referrals to local support and information services